The Fresh Food Distribution will not be held in July. It will be held next on August 7.
The Fresh Food Distribution is a cooperative effort between St. Paul’s; Emanuel Lutheran Church, Marion, Ohio;Trinity Lutheran, Marion, Ohio; St. Paul’s Lutheran in Marion, and a number of other local churches and the Lutheran Social Services and Mid-Ohio Food Bank . About 10,000 pounds of produce along with other donated items are available. The Fresh Food Distribution occurs once per month.
From April through October we are at St. Paul’s on the first Friday of the month. For the duration of the Covid crisis we will be distributing food at our winter location:
Winter Location: All Occasions Barn, 6989 Waldo Delaware Road, Waldo, Ohio.
2019 – 2020 Food Distribution Schedule:
- August 7, 2020. 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Fresh Produce Distribution on Friday, August 7, 2020 at All Occasions from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM. The Fresh Produce Distribution will still take place but with two changes. First the food will be prepackaged and placed into each person’s car trunk so as to minimize contact. Everyone will stay in their cars. Second, the distribution will take place at All Occasions, 6989 Waldo Delaware Road, Waldo, Ohio.
All Occasions is located .7 mile south of the center of Waldo, just past Route 47 on the right.
Any Family currently living at 200% or less of the federal poverty level is eligible to receive food. Proof of income is NOT required.
Each family will select food from 10,000 pounds delivered by the Mid-Ohio Foodbank.
- Donate cookies or brownies to be served at the Fresh Food Distribution.
- Volunteer – There is a sign-up sheet on the Family Board.
- Spread the word! Copies of the flier are located in the narthex.
- Donate toilet paper, cleaning products, first aid, and personal care items.
- Allow us to borrow your outdoor canopy (For shade or in case of rain.)
- Allow us to borrow your wagons/shopping carts/wheelbarrows to transport produce to cars.