GIVING IS NOW MORE CONVENIENT THAN EVER! Paul Beineke announced an additional way to support St. Paul’s Lutheran in Waldo. In addition to all of the current methods for making gifts, tithes and mission support contributions, you can now contribute online. Please click here or scan the QR code below:
These contributions can be a single event or setup to be recurring. Recurring payments can be scheduled monthly, biweekly or weekly. This method does not cost the congregation anything.
The giver can choose to cover the transaction cost or have the cost taken out of their gift. As an example a $100 gift from a bank account (ACH) carries a fee of $.75 (seventy-five cents). A similar gift using a Visa card or other credit card would carry costs of $2.55. This is a secure online giving option used by many congregations.
You pick where you want your offering to go. You have the following choices:
- Community Supper – Free warm meal distributed on the 4thTuesday of each month.
- Current Expenses – Offering goes to keep the church running.
- Fresh Food Distribution – Covers additional items such as toilet paper, deodorant, and soap.
- General Fund
- Living Hope Ministries – Christian School in Haiti for K-8.
- Mid-Ohio Food Bank
- Turning Point
- WELCA – Women of St. Paul’s Study Group
- Youth – St. Paul’s Lutheran Church youth group and trips.