Opportunities This Week
Covid Update – Worship in the sanctuary continues! We are following social distancing guidelines.
The service will also be broadcast via an FM transmitter on 89.7 FM. Those coming to the service can stay in their cars and listen via their FM radios.
You may also listen in via telephone or online using Zoom. Please contact Chris at the church office or one of the members of the Church council for the phone number and other details.
- 9:30 AM Online Adult Sunday school or meet at the church. Sunday School for children and the confirmation class will be held in the education wing.
- 10:30 AM Worship (see above.)
- 6:00 PM Yoga Class. Canceled for the time being. Free Yoga Class on Mondays. See Jim Wellhausen or call the office for more information. All are welcome!
- 7:00 – 7:30 PM
On Tuesday’s of each week Pastor Bob will continue a Prayer and Study session called Sunday Preview on Facebook Live. It will will be held from 7:00 to 7:30 PM and will be a time to reflect on the past week’s sermon and pastor’s first thoughts on the lessons for the following Sunday. The time together will close with a time for prayer.
- 6:30 – 8:00 PM
Pastor Bob will conduct a midweek Bible study on The Books of Acts. Meeting will be held via Zoom from 6:30 to 8:00 PM and at the church.
- 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM Waldo Community Blood Drive. Please call the Red Cross to make an appointment at 1-800-RED-CROSS. You can also visit RedCrossBlood.org. The sponsor code is: Waldo
You can attend church in the sanctuary now! You can listen via your FM radio from the church parking lot too. You can also listen online using Zoom. It is easy to join the meeting using your computer, smart phone, or plain land line. Please contact Chris Seiter at the Church Office or Paul Beineke for connection details.
- 9:30 AM In person Sunday School for adults and children and Confirmation Class. You can also attend the adult Sunday School class via Zoom or by phone.
- 10:30 AM. Attend the worship service in the Sanctuary, or in your car in the church parking lot, or online using Zoom or by phone.